1. Start out with clean hair. You may corn row hair to the back, or pin hair up into a flat French roll, then place a stocking cap on to prepare for the Full Lace Front or Lace Front wig.
2. Clean the skin around the outer edge of hairline. Remember to clean all the way around with rubbing alcohol. Put the Lace Front wig and Full Lace Front wig on from the back then gently pull forward to see where you want the hair line to fall, (optional), use an eyeliner to mark where the edge of hairline falls, or make a mental note.
3. Flip or fold top half of Lace Front wig and Full Lace Front wig back, carefully apply a small thin line of adhesive. Note: Remember, (a little goes a long way).
4. Carefully Full Lace Front wig or Front Lace wig down right past adhesive and gently press down until it is Secured and in place along the forehead.
5. Continue this process behind the ears, wait a few moments (approximately 5-10 minutes) before securing the back flap at the nape of your neck.
6. Once the Lace Front wig and Full Lace Front wig is secure and dry, you may use a Q-tip along with solvent remover to clean up any residue on skin. Be careful not to get it on the edge where youve attached it, as this may cause the Lace Front wig and Full Lace Front wig to begin lifting.
556 Northside Drive SW Atlanta Ga 30310
Call us now toll free: 1-800-456-9236
Customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org